Workshops In Your City
HFD Senior Captain
AFD Fire Specialist
WHAT WE DO
IN THE WORKSHOP
How The Workshop
* You will take four or five, original and challenging tests containing
100 questions each.
*All workshops include the administration of
customized practice tests based exclusively on the reading materials announced
for your jurisdiction's promotional examination.
*Each practice test will cover all of the materials
on your reading list, including textbooks, local statutes, ordinances,
codes, policies and procedures.
*All Practice Tests will be administered on-line
*You will have a total of three hours to take each test. You can stop
at any time and come back to the test, and you can Take Each Test Three
*Before the first test date, you will be assigned a User Name and Password.
You will take the tests, at times of your choosing, on ClassMarker.com
*The specific reference in the source material will be provided for each
question, enabling you to research the questions you answered incorrectly
*Tests will cover the relevant material in the reading list that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* Get regular feedback on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted
or not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first paycheck after your
Feel free to contact us with any questions
about our workshops. Click here
to send us an e-mail
© 2000-2020 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.