ALLWRITE-TESTING will be conducting
a Written Test Preparation Workshop
for the April 13 Test for Sergeant.
Classes begin on Wednesday, March 20
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
The Sergeant's Workshop
will contain four tests averaging 100 questions. Test 1 and Test 3 will
be administered at the Burbank Holiday Inn Media Center, 150 E. Angeleno
Ave., Lower Level, Room #10. Tests 2 and 4 will be given over the Internet.
Participants will attend one of the two sessions held for each of the
Test 1: Wednesday,
March 20, 8:00-11:00 am OR 6:00-9:00 pm
Test 2: Internet, March 27.
Test 3: Wednesday, April 3. 8:00-11:00 am OR 6:00-9:00 pm
Test 4: Internet, April 8
The workshop fee is $389.
The fee for early registration (no later than March 18) is $359. You may
pay in full with a VISA or MasterCard when you register, or you can put
down a $100 deposit and pay the balance at the first class.
to write or call with any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-322-6890
is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
Please call to register
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take four, original
and challenging tests averaging 100 questions. There will be two tests
in class, and two take-home tests that will given via the Internet.
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Bibliography announced for this exam. There will hundreds
of new questions.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice tests will be collected in class and
distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Bibliography that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote questions
we wrote, as well as content in the source material related to the test
* Get regular feedback on the
progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know. We have been conducting
these workshops in Los Angeles for almost 20 years.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Learn how to prioritize your studying.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your
© 2000-2019 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.