Test Preparation Workshop
will be conducting a
Written Test Preparation Workshop
for the position of Sergeant on the Denver Police Department.
ARE INTRODUCING A NEW FORMAT FOR THIS WORKSHOP. ALL FOUR, 100-QUESTIONS
PRACTICE TESTS WILL BE ADMINISTERED ON-LINE. THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE
PRACTICE TESTS ADMINISTERED IN DENVER.
WILL REMAIN OPEN THROUGHOUT THE WORKSHOP.
PARTICIPANTS CAN TAKE THE TESTS
AT ANY TIME AFTER THEY ARE UPLOADED
ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE
Following are the dates on which each test will be posted to the Internet.
You do not have to take the tests on the dates they are posted. You can
take them at any time until they are deleted at the end of the workshop.
Once a test is posted, it will remain available on-line until July 23,
the date of your official test. You will be able to take each test three
times, and each time you take a test you will have up to three hours to
Test 1: Wednesday,
Test 2: Wednesday, June 26
Test 3: Wednesday, July 10
Test 4: Tuesday, July 16
Free Sample Test: When
you click on the following link, you will be directed to ClassMarker.com
where you will be able to take a free 20-question sample test. The questions
on the sample test are similar to the questions you will see on the practice
tests administered in the workshop. You will be asked to register on ClassMarker
to take the sample test. There will no charge for the sample test.
Workshop Fee: The
fee for the DPD Sergeant's Written Test Preparation Workshop in $169
(a $180 reduction from our on-site workshop fee).
IS NO ON-LINE REGISTRATION.
TO REGISTER FOR PLEASE CALL
* Get regular feedback on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Sergeant's paycheck.
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take four original and challenging tests, each containing 100
* The practice tests will contain questions exclusively from the source
material on the Official Reading List announced for this exam.
* Practice tests administered on-line cannot be printed, saved or forwarded
to your device.
*You will have the opportunity to take each practice three times.
* The specific reference in the source material will be provided for
each question, enabling you to research the questions you answered incorrectly.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the reading list that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a Study and Test Taking Guide with tips on study techniques
and test taking strategies.
© 2000-2019 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.