2020 WRITTEN TEST FOR SERGEANT
HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ALLWRITE-TESTING
WILL BE CONDUCTING AN
ON-LINE TEST PREPARATION WORKSHOP
FOR THE UPCOMING TEST FOR HPD SERGEANT
SOON AS THE BOOK LIST IS PUBLISHED
WE WILL UPDATE THIS WEBSITE WITH WORKSHOP DETAILS
OR WRITE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
How The Workshop
* You will take four, original and challenging tests containing 100 questions
*The practice tests will contain questions exclusively from all the source
material on the Official Book List announced for this exam.
*Practice tests administered online cannot be printed, saved or forwarded
to different email addresses or devices.
*You will have a total of three hours to take each test. You can stop
at any time and come back to the test, and you can Take Each Test Three
*Before the first test date, you will be assigned a User Name and Password.
You will take the tests, at times of your choosing, on ClassMarker.com
*The specific reference in the source material will be provided for each
question, enabling you to research the questions you answered incorrectly
*Tests will cover the relevant material in the reading list that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* Get regular feedback on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted
or not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Sergeant's paycheck.
© 2020 Allwrite-Testing Denver, Colorado
All rights reserved.