ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ALLWRITE-TESTING
WILL BE CONDUCTING AN
ON-LINE TEST PREPARATION WORKSHOP
FOR THE SEPTEMBER 24, 2020 WRITTEN TEST FOR HPD SERGEANT
ARE INTRODUCING A NEW FORMAT FOR THIS WORKSHOP. FOUR, 100-QUESTION PRACTICE
TESTS WILL BE ADMINISTERED ON-LINE. THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE PRACTICE
TESTS ADMINISTERED IN HOUSTON..
Schedule: Following are the dates on which each test will be
posted. You do not have to take the tests on the dates they are posted.
You can take them at any time until they are deleted at the end of the
workshop. Once a test is posted, it will remain available on-line until
September 24, the date of your official test. You will be able to take
each test three times, and each time you take a test, you will have up
to three hours to complete it.
1: Thursday, August 27
Test 2: Thursday, September 3
Test 3: Thursday, September 10
Test 4: Friday, September 18
The FEE for the entire workshop is $149.
WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY AUGUST 12
THERE WILL BE NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
PLEASE CALL TO REGISTER
HERE SOON FOR A LINK TO A
20-QUESTION SAMPLE TEST
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
How The Workshop
* You will take four, original and challenging tests containing 100 questions
*The practice tests will contain questions exclusively from all the source
material on the Official Book List announced for this exam.
*Practice tests administered on-line cannot be printed, saved or forwarded
to different email addresses or devices.
*You will have a total of three hours to take each test. You can stop
at any time and come back to the test, and you can Take Each Test Three
*Before the first test date, you will be assigned a User Name and Password.
You will take the tests, at times of your choosing, on ClassMarker.com
*The specific reference in the source material will be provided for each
question, enabling you to research the questions you answered incorrectly
*Tests will cover the relevant material in the reading list that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* Get regular feedback on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know.
* We have been conducting test preparation workshops with HPD since 2005.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted
or not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Sergeant's paycheck.
© 2020 Allwrite-Testing Denver, Colorado
All rights reserved.