Preparation Workshop for
Engineer/Operator - 2018
begin on August 9 and 10
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take five
original and challenging tests. There will be three tests in class, and
two tests will be sent to you by e-mail.
* Each test, averaging 100 questions, will contain questions exclusively
from the source material in the Official Book List announced for this
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice tests will be collected in class and
distributed for you to keep before the end of the workshop.
*With the answer key and notes you take in class, you will research the
material you missed on the test.
*Tests will cover the relevant material in the Book List that focuses
on the knowledge you need to have. With new textbooks, practice tests
with questions on less familiar material will be especially helpful.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote questions,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* Get regular feedback on the
progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience, think
you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Unless you pass the Written Test it has 100% weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first E/O's paycheck.
* ALLWRITE-TESTING has been conducting
Test Preparation Workshops with HFD personnel since 1997.
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
The Engineer/Operator's Workshop
will contain five tests averaging 100 questions. Test 1, 3 and Test 5
will be administered at the International Brotherhood of Electrical
Workers, Local 716, at 1475 N. Loop W., and Tests 2 and 4 will be
given via the Internet.
Participants will attend
one of the two sessions held for each of the following tests (we do NOT
need to know in advance which sessions you are attending):
Test 1: Thursday, August
9, 6:00-9:00 pm OR Friday, August 10, 8:00-11:00 am
Test 2: E-mail, August 20
Test 3: Thursday, September
6, 6:00-9:00 pm OR Friday, September 7, 8:00-11:00 am
Test 4: E-mail, September
Test 5: Monday, October
1, 6:00-9:00 pm OR Tuesday, October 2, 8:00-11:00 am
The workshop fee is $379. The fee for
early registration (no later than Aug. 4) is $349. You may pay in
full with registration or make a $100 deposit, and pay the balance at
the first class.
Feel free to
write or call with any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
Registration is by telephone only
303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
Here for a 20-Question Sample Test
© 2000-2018 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.