Test Preparation Workshop for
Engineer/Operator - 2016
be holding a Written Test Preparation Workshop for the Written Test for
on April 12 and 13
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take five original
and challenging tests. There will be three tests in class, and two take-home
tests that will be given via the Internet.
* Each test, averaging 100 questions, will contain questions exclusively
from the source material in the Official Book List announced for this
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice test questions will be collected
in class and distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
*With the answer key and notes you take in class, you will research the
material you missed on the test.
*Tests will cover the relevant material in the Book List that focuses
on the knowledge you need to have. With all new textbooks, practice
tests with questions on less familiar material will be especially helpful.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* Get regular feedback on the
progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience, think
you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Unless you pass the Written Test it has 100% weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first E/O's paycheck.
* ALLWRITE-TESTING has been conducting Test Preparation Workshops with
HFD personnel since 1997.
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
The Engineer/Operator's Workshop
will contain five tests averaging 100 questions. Test 1, 3 and Test 4
will be administered at the International Brotherhood
of Electrical Workers, Local 716, at 1475 N. Loop W., and Tests
2 and 5 will be given via the Internet.
Participants will attend
one of the two sessions held for each of the following tests (we do NOT
need to know in advance which sessions you are attending):
Test 1: Tuesday, April 12,
6:00-9:00 pm OR Wednesday, April 13, 8:00-11:00 am
Test 2: E-mail, Week of
Test 3: Thursday, May 12,
6:00-9:00 pm OR Friday, May 13, 8:00-11:00 am
Test 4: Monday, May 23,
6:00-9:00 pm OR Tuesday, May 24, 8:00-11:00 am
Test 5: E-mail, Week of
workshop fee is $369. The fee for early registration (no later than
April 8) is $339. You may pay in full with registration or make a
$100 deposit, and pay the balance at the first class. Other payment plans
are available. Call for information.
Feel free to write or call with any questions:
or 303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
HERE FOR A 20 QUESTION SAMPLE TEST
is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
© 2000-2016 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.