Test Preparation Workshop
ALLWRITE-TESTING will be holding a Written
Test Preparation Workshop
for the April 7 Test for Lieutenant
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take four, original
and challenging tests . There will be two tests in class, and two take-home
tests that will be given via the Internet.
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Bibliography announced for this exam.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice tests will be collected in class and
distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
*With the answer key and notes you take in class, you will go home and
research the material you missed on the test.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Bibliography that focuses
on the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test-taking
* Tests will include "math" problems similar to those on recent
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* You will prepare one Essay and be given feedback on content and writing
* Get regular feedback on the
progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test and turn them into
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience (including
more than 15 years of LAPD workshops), think you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points on this test can make the difference between being
promoted or not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Lieutenant's paycheck.
SCHEDULE and FEE
The Lieutenant's Workshop will contain four tests averaging
100 questions. Test 1 and Test 3 will be administered at the Burbank
Holiday Inn Media Center, 150 E. Angeleno Ave., Lower Level, Room #12.
Tests 2 and 4 will be given over the Internet (e-mail).
Participants will attend one of the two sessions held for each of the
Test 1: Wednesday, March
7, 8:00-11:00 am OR 6:00-9:00 pm (at Holiday Inn)
Test 2: Internet, Wednesday, March 14
Test 3: Wednesday,
March. 21, 8:00-11:00 am OR 6:00-9:00 pm (at Holiday Inn)
Test 4: Internet, Wednesday, March 28
The workshop fee is $399. The fee for early
registration (no later than March 5) is $369. You may pay in full
with VISA or MasterCard when you call to register, or make a $100 deposit
with your credit card and pay the balance at the first class.
here for a Free
20-Question Sample Test
Call or write if you have any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
is no on-line Registration
Please call to register
303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
© 2000-2018 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.