Written Test Preparation Workshop
will be conducting
a Written Test Preparation Workshop
for the January 7, 2017 test for Sergeant
Classes begin on Thursday, Nov. 17
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take
four, original and challenging tests averaging 100 questions. There
will be two tests in class, and two take-home tests that will given via
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Bibliography announced for this exam. There will
be hundreds of new questions.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice tests will be collected in class and
distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Bibliography that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* You will prepare a response to an Essay Question for feedback
on content and style.
* Get regular
feedback on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know. We have been conducting
these workshops in Los Angeles for more than 10 years.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Learn how to prioritize your studying.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Sergeant's paycheck.
SCHEDULE and FEE
The Sergeant's Workshop will contain four tests averaging
100 questions. Test 1 and Test 3 will be administered at the Burbank
Holiday Inn Media Center, 150 E. Angeleno Ave., Lower Level. Tests
2 and 4 will be given over the Internet.
Participants will attend one of the two sessions held for each of the
Test 1: Thursday, Nov. 17,
8:00-11:00 am OR 6:00-9:00 pm
Test 2: Internet, Thursday, Dec. 1.
Test 3: Tuesday, Dec. 13, 8:00-11:00 am OR 6:00-9:00 pm
Test 4: Internet, Wednesday, Dec. 28.
The workshop fee is $379. The fee for early registration (no
later than Nov. 14) is $349. You may pay in full with VISA or MasterCard
when you call to register, or make a $100 deposit and pay the balance
at the first class.
Feel free to write or call with any questions:
email@example.com or 303-322-6890
Here to Take a 20-Question Sample Test
There is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
Please call to register:
© 2000-2016 Allwrite-Testing Denver, Colorado
All rights reserved.