Senior Captain - 2018
Houston Fire Department
to circumstance beyond our control, we are reformatting the Written Test
Preparation Workshop for HFD Senior Captain. There will be NO ON-SITE
administrations of Practice Tests. All tests will be sent to workshop
participants according to the schedule below. To register for the on-line
workshop, call 303-322-6890.
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
Test 1: Thursday,
Test 2: Thursday, June 28
Test 3: Thursday, July 19
Test 4: Thursday, August 9
Test 5: Thursday, August 23
The workshop fee is $299.
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take five original
and challenging tests.
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Book List announced for this exam.
*You will research the material you missed on the test.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Book List that focuses
on the knowledge you need to have.
* We will send you a handout that discusses study techniques and test
* Get regular feedback on the
progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience, think
you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Unless you pass the Written Test it has 100% weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Captain's paycheck.
has been conducting Test Preparation Workshops with HFD personnel since
to write or call with any questions. To register call:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
Here for 20-Question Sample Test
© 2000-2018 Allwrite-Testing Denver, Colorado
All rights reserved. Contact us at: