Test Preparation Workshop
will be holding a Written Test Preparation Workshop
for the July 25 Test for Sergeant on the Denver Police Department.
Classes begin on June 7 and 8
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take four,
original and challenging tests, averaging 100 questions. There will be
two tests in class, and two take-home tests that will be given via the
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Reading List announced for this exam.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. For security reasons, practice tests will be
collected in class and distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
* With the answer key and notes you take in class, you will research the
material you missed on the test.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Reading List that focuses
on the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test-taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* We will also provide a handout with valuable Assessment Center advice
* Get regular feedback on
the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience (including
six years with the Denver Civil Service Commission), think you need to
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Until you pass the Written Test it has 100% weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Sergeant's paycheck.
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
The Sergeant's Workshop
will contain four tests averaging 100 questions. Tests 1 and Test 3 will
be administered at Montview Blvd. Presbyterian Church, in the McCollom
Room on the first floor, 1980 Dahlia St. Tests 2 and 4 will be given over
attend one of the two sessions held for each of the following tests:
Test 1: Wednesday,
June 7, 6:00-9:00 PM OR Thursday, June 8, 8:30-11:30 AM
Test 2: E-mail, June 19
Test 3: Wednesday, June 28, 6:00-9:00 PM OR Thursday, June 29,
Test 4: E-mail, July 13
The workshop fee is $349. The fee for early registration (no
later than June 5) is $319. You may pay in full with registration or make
a $100 deposit, and pay the balance at the first class.
Feel free to write or call with any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-322-6890
here for a 20-question Sample Test
There is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
Please call to register
Feel free to write or call with any questions: email@example.com
or 303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518.
© 2000-2017 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.