Test Preparation Workshop
Denver Police Department Lieutenant
will be holding a Written Test
Preparation Workshop for the upcoming test for Lieutenant on the Denver
Police Department beginning on April 21.
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take three, original
and challenging tests averaging 100 questions. There will be two tests
in class, and one take-home test that will be e-mailed to you.
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Reading List announced for this exam.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. For security reasons, practice tests will be
collected in class and distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Reading List that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* Get regular feedback on
the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Lieutenant's paycheck.
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
Lieutenant's Workshop will be held at Montview Boulevard Presbyterian
Church at 1980 Dahlia Street.
will attend one of the two sessions held for each Test.
1: Monday, April 21 6-9 pm (Study Group Room, Lower Level) OR Tuesday,
April 22, 8:30-11:30 am (McCollum Room, First Floor)
Test 2: Monday, April 28, 8:30-11:30 am OR Monday, April 28, 6-9 PM (both
sessions in McCollum Room First Floor)
Test 3: E-mailed on May 5
workshop fee is $259.00. The fee for early registration is $229.00.
Register no later than April 18 for the reduced fee. A $100 deposit
is due with registration. The balance is due at the first class.
Feel free to write or call with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information and to register call 303-322-6890
to take a 20-question Sample Test
© 2000-2014 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado. All rights reserved.
Contact us at: