Test Preparation Workshop
Denver Fire Department Lieutenant
will be holding a Written Test
Preparation Workshop for the upcoming test for Lieutenant
on the Denver Fire Department beginning on May 14.
WHAT WE DO IN
* You will take three, original
and challenging tests . There will be two tests in class, and one take-home
test that will be e-mailed to you.
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Reading List announced for this exam.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice tests will be collected in class and
distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Reading List that focuses
on the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* Get regular feedback on the
progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience (including
six years at Denver Civil Service) writing police and fire exams, think
you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Lieutenant's paycheck.
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
The Lieutenant's Workshop will
contain three tests. Test 1 (80 questions) and Test 2 (120 questions)
will be administered at Montview Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 1980 Dahlia
St., in the Gallery on the Lower Level. Test 3 (150 questions) will
be e-mailed to you.
Participants will attend one
of the two sessions held for each of the following tests:
Test 1: Thursday, May
14, 6:00-9:00 pm
OR: Friday, May 15, 8:30-11:30 am
Test 2: Thursday, May
21, 6:00-9:00 pm
OR: Friday, May 22, 8:30-11:30 am
Test 3: e-mail, June
The workshop fee is $309. The fee for early registration (no later
than May 12) is $279. You may pay in full with registration or make
a $100 deposit, and pay the balance at the first class.
free to write or call with any questions:
email@example.com or 303-322-6890
here for a 20-QUESTION SAMPLE TEST
is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
Please call to register
© 2000-2015 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.