TEST PREPARATION WORKSHOP
FOR WRITTEN TEST FOR CORPORAL/DETECTIVE
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
will take five, original and challenging tests . There will be three tests
in class, and two take-home tests that will be given via the Internet.
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Reading List announced for this exam.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice tests will be collected in class and
distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
*With the answer key and notes you take in class, you will research the
material you missed on the test.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the Reading List that focuses
on the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* Get regular feedback
on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience, think
you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
not, or between being promoted this year or next year.
* Until you pass the Written Test it has 100% weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Corporal/Detective's
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
Workshop will contain five tests averaging 100 questions. Tests 1, 3 and
5 will be administered at the Austin Police Association Building at 5817
Wilcab Rd. Tests 2 and 4 will be given via the Internet.
will attend one of the two sessions held for each of the following tests:
Test 1: Wednesday,
October 11. 6:00-9:00 pm, OR Thursday, October 12, 8:00-11:00 am
Test 2: E-mail, Week of October 23
Test 3: Thursday, November 9, 6:00-9:00 pm, OR Friday, November 10,
Test 4: E-mail, Week of November 20
Test 5: Thursday, November 30, 6:00-9:00 pm OR Friday, December 1, 8:00-11:00
workshop fee is $369. The fee for early registration (no later than October
9) is $339. You may pay in full with registration or make a $100 deposit,
and pay the balance at the first class.
Here to Take a 20-Question Sample Test
to write or call with any questions:
or 303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
There is NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
call to register
303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518
© 2000-2017 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved. Click
here to send us an e-mail