WRITTEN TEST PREPARATION WORKSHOP
FOR FIRE SPECIALIST
AUSTIN FIRE DEPARTMENT
WILL BE INTRODUCING A NEW FORMAT FOR THIS WORKSHOP.
ALL PRACTICE TESTS WILL BE ADMINISTERED ONLINE.
THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE PRACTICE TESTS ADMINISTERED IN AUSTIN.
How The Workshop Will Work
* You will take four, original and challenging tests containing 100 questions
* The practice tests will contain questions exclusively from all the source
material on the Official Reading List announced for this exam.
* Practice tests administered online cannot be printed, saved or
forwarded to different email addresses or devices.
* You will have a total of three hours to take each test. You can stop
at any time and come back to the test, and you can take each test three
* Before the first test date, you will be assigned a User Name and Password.
You will take the tests, at times of your choosing, on ClassMarker.com.
* The specific reference in the source material will be provided for each
question, enabling you to research the questions you answered incorrectly.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the reading list that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
are the dates on which each test will be posted. You do not have to take
the tests on the dates they are posted. You can take them at any time
until they are deleted at the end of the workshop.
Test 1: Thursday,
Test 2: Monday, May 13
Test 3: Monday, May 20
Test 4: Tuesday, May 28
* Get regular feedback on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
fire exams, think you need to know.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* One or two points on the written test can make the difference between
being promoted or not.
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Specialist's paycheck.
an introductory offer for this new type of workshop, there will be a onetime,
discounted fee of $99.
IS NO ONLINE REGISTRATION
PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS
AND TO REGISTER
Allwrite-Testing Denver, Colorado All rights reserved.
Click here to send us an e-mail