WRITTEN TEST FOR FIRE SPECIALIST
AUSTIN FIRE DEPARTMENT
* Get regular
feedback on the progress of your studying.
* Identify your weaknesses before the official test.
* Find out what testing experts, with more than 30 years experience writing
police and fire exams, think you need to know.
* Get help learning new textbooks.
* Read the source material with greater focus and see questions in the
material you didn't see before.
* Practice taking tests under realistic test conditions.
* One or two points can make the difference between being promoted or
* Until you pass the written test, it has 100% of the weight.
* Earn back the workshop fee when you get your first Specialist's paycheck.
WHAT WE DO IN THE WORKSHOP
* You will take five, original and challenging tests averaging
100 questions. There will be three tests in class, and two take-home tests
that will be e-mailed to you.
* Each test will contain questions exclusively from the source material
in the Official Booklist announced for this exam.
* After you take each exam in class, an answer key will be provided with
the correct answer for each question and the exact section or page reference
in your study materials. Practice tests will be collected in class and
distributed for you to keep at the end of the workshop.
* Tests will cover the relevant material in the booklist that is keyed
to the knowledge you need to have.
* We will provide a handout and discuss study techniques and test taking
* We will go over the tests in class and discuss why we wrote each question,
as well as content in the source material related to the test questions.
* We will discuss preparation strategies for Assessment Centers.
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE and FEE
The Specialist's Workshop
will be held at IAFF Local 975 at 7537 Cameron Rd.
Participants will attend
one of the two workshop sessions held for each test.
Test 1: Thursday., March
16, 8-11 am OR 1:30-4:30 pm
Test 2: E-mailed during
the week of March 27
Test 3: Thursday., April
13, 8-11 am OR 1:30-4:30 pm
Test 4: E-mailed on
Test 5: Tuesday., May
2, 8-11 am OR 1:30-4:30 PM
FEE: The workshop
fee is $369.00. The fee for early registration is $339.00. Register
no later than Monday, March 13 for the reduced fee. A $100 deposit
is due with registration. The balance is due at the first class.
Here to Take a 20-Question Sample Test
Feel free to write or call with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 303-322-6890 or 800-664-8518.
THERE IS NO ONLINE REGISTRATION. PLEASE CALL TO REGISTER.
© 2000-2017 Allwrite-Testing
Denver, Colorado All rights reserved. Click
here to send us an e-mail